The Friend's Tavern

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in come in! Have a seat would ya! Come on, sit down, have a drink, and tell us all about your travels!

2 posters

The Hope of Healing - Post Apocalypse

Voipray
    Voipray
    Admin

The Hope of Healing - Post Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hope of Healing - Post Apocalypse

Post by Voipray Mon May 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Carmine sighed, why'd he even bring it. Now she was going to worry her poor head off over him, that's the last thing he needed. "I... l-listen it's okay. It happened a long time ago... I'm the one who has to live with it. Not you..." he rubbed his arm looking away. "I guess I just... Well." He looked down in slightly sadness, he then smiled ever so faintly.

"We'd sleep under the stars. Looking up at the endless sky in the chilling cold with nothing but each other for warmth, And we'd just... stay there. Nothing else." he smiled and looked back up. "You... you don't have to be quiet, I just... I just wish I could talk like I used to."
    MumsySnuggleButt
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

The Hope of Healing - Post Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hope of Healing - Post Apocalypse

Post by MumsySnuggleButt Mon May 16, 2016 10:56 pm

It took a minute for her to speak again, her mind wandering for a moment. "I wouldn't mind if ya did. Hell, I'm just glad to have someone to talk to." Her hand twitched and she slung her bat over her shoulder again. That was way too much, he was probably creeped out - No, it was fine. Maybe. Maybe she should just stay quiet. Was it warm all of a sudden?

They were inching their way closer to the center of the city and-.... Was it already getting dark? Tracy looked up and frowned. "Sun is settin'. We won't be safe soon... I say we hop into one of the buildings and hole up for the night, and keep goin' tomorrow." A sigh escaped her. They had barely gotten anywhere.... But the zombies wouldn't stop like they had to, and walking around in the dark would do them no good. "What are you thinking?" She threw the question up at him, specifically asking about their resting arrangements, but really any answer would do...
    Voipray
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray Tue May 17, 2016 8:18 pm

He looked at the building, "Yeah... I like that idea... I don't know how long it's been since I last slept." he yawned and lead her into the building. They went inside, it was strange going into a building so intact like this. "This is unreal..." Carmine muttered.

Eventually the two managed to find a shadowy spot, hard to spot making it a good place to rest. "Well... what do we do now? Just... lay down and sleep together?" he paused, he blushed, he didn't say anything else hoping she didn't notice what he said wrong.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt Tue May 17, 2016 8:35 pm

"First," She tossed over a bunch of tables. The coffee shop had been trashed in the chaos; broken glasses everywhere, knocked over booths and tables, abandoned papers and even a laptop that got busted and snapped in half. But no zombies. She slid one of the larger tables over to the door and pushed up against it to barricade the entrance. "We make this place safe."

She hadn't noticed his comment - She was too busy thinking and moving furniture. She did, however, look up and see his blush. It caused her to pause and think. Was it her imagination...? No... He was definitely pink. "What?" She flipped through things, trying to think about what would make a guy blush. Was her skirt flipped up? She twisted and looked down, pulling on the back of her skirt. No... "What...?" She looked up again.
    Voipray
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray Tue May 17, 2016 9:24 pm

The fact that she was asking made him blush more. "I-I... i-it's nothing... n-nothing, don't worry dude..." Dude? Dude? Did he really just call her DUDE? He was really flustered. He turned around to adjust... Something, just to make sure she wasn't looking at him blush "I... I-ts just hot in here is all... I'm fine... p-promise." He looked like he wanted to die, he was just making things worse at this point; digging deeper as it were.

"So... uhm... h-how are you?" he asked, desperately trying to change the subject. 'God damnit that must've sounded so fucking stupid... Who ASKS that after THAT... Oh god she must think I'm an idiot or something.' he thought to himself. He hadn't been this choked up since the first time a girl called him 'pretty'.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt Tue May 17, 2016 9:41 pm

She giggled at how deep the color got and the stuttering. "I'm fine, but are you okay?" He had turned away from her, so she couldn't see what exactly he was doing. She pulled the strings to the window blinders, slowly moving her way around the shop until she stood next to him, pulling on the shade. It was a little warm; the shop hadn't been used in God knows how long. She was probably bothering him, she did that to people.

She took a step back to give him space. "Come on, let's ransack the offices. They've gotta have somethin' good, right?" She smiled, but it was a but softer, sadder, than before. She spun, her skirt lifting a bit before bouncing back down around her thighs, and took a few steps before leaping over the counter and disappearing.
    Voipray
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:36 pm

Carlisle half smiled nervously, he followed her into the office. He was a bit of a mess around girls, especially this one but he didn't need her to know that so he was just going to pretend that last thing didn't really happen. "So... what's in here?" he asked quietly as he looked around the surprisingly well kept office, aside from the dust, this place clearly wasn't hit too hard by the disasters. It gets a person thinking, 'why did chicago get off so easily?'
    MumsySnuggleButt
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:40 am

"Welp, the money's gone. No surprise." She kicked the safe door closed. "But there's other c-" She gasped and snatched a box from the back of the desk. A radio. "No way!! You think it still works?!" The nobs did nothing when switched, none of the buttons did anything either. She flipped it and turned it over in her hands. "It's gotta work, right?" She nearly slammed it back on the table, snatching drawer after drawer open. "If I can get inside, I can totally fix this!!"

In her haste, she hadn't noticed the battery cover pop open, showing that the compartment was empty. She was so focused on a non-issue, that she couldn't see what was right in front of her. "A radio! Can you believe it?! I haven't had one of those in forever!!" She tossed files and junk over her shoulder, the ransacking beginning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:29 am