The Friend's Tavern

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in come in! Have a seat would ya! Come on, sit down, have a drink, and tell us all about your travels!

Introduction Forum and Mumsy's introduction

MumsySnuggleButt
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Introduction Forum and Mumsy's introduction Empty Introduction Forum and Mumsy's introduction

Post by MumsySnuggleButt Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Welcome, Patrons!

Welcome to our home away from home. Come in, Have a drink! Share a tale or two.

This is our Introductions Forum, where we can learn more about you! You don't have to get all specific, or deep into your childhood trauma, It's just so we can get to know the face behind the stories.

You don't have to tell us names, or places, or situations. You don't have to share anything that you don't feel comfortable putting out there, and you can stay as anonymous as you want. If you just want to say 'Hello', that's perfectly fine! If you'd like to tell us anything IRL, though, I'd like to remind you all that despite this being a relatively small site and the feeling of safety we wish to give you, It is still very dangerous to give out real life information.

Never give out sensitive information. No matter how nice someone is, no matter how safe you feel, no matter how much you think you know a person, just don't. We don't want anyone getting hurt.

Anyway, Hello! I am Mumsy, one of the Admins and Mods on the site, and the Co-founder of The Friend's Tavern.

There were two things I wanted to be when I grew up; a singer or an actress. As you can probably tell, neither of those things worked out in the 21 years I've been alive. But one thing I did just as often as blowing out eardrums and lying, was writing stories. I wrote my "first story" when I was three. I always loved books and a good narrative, but none of it was quite enough, so I began writing my own stories.

I've been writing since I was about 11 or 12, but only recently have I posted anything I've written. I started forum hopping in 2013 and met the ever glorious Voipray, who has helped me on countless projects and characters.

I am 21 years old, living down in the south. Some of my other hobbies include music -specifically singing and piano playing, though I enjoy simply listening to it as well- video games, working in retail (Joy of joys), fawning over fictional characters, and eating junk food while watching youtube and procrastinating. I am the squishiest, huggiest person you will ever meet, until things get down to the nitty-gritty. Then the mom pants have to come on.

And that's about it. I am excited to meet newcomers!

By extension if anyone needs to get in touch with me, whether for RP or personal purposes, anyone can PM me here or ask for my skype. I'm always willing to listen and talk, especially if you need help.

All of you wonderful people have a nice day.

~Mumsy