The Friend's Tavern

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in come in! Have a seat would ya! Come on, sit down, have a drink, and tell us all about your travels!

To My Best Friend

Voipray
    Voipray
    Admin

To My Best Friend Empty To My Best Friend

Post by Voipray Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Dear Am, Today is your birthday, it's a day that I am unbelievably grateful for. This is the day that you, my greatest friends, were born. This was the day that provided me with someone who would lift me up from my horrible sorrows and make me feel like something of value no matter how much I didn't believe it. You are my best friends, the only friend who I can genuinely connect with, someone who truly knows who I am, and as such I've gotten the sheer pleasure of knowing you. You're funny, kind, and a wonderful person to be around. We've been together on good days and bad but I've always felt better knowing that I was there with you no matter what we did. You're the first person I've ever known who I could comfortably and willingly say "I love you" to and mean every word of it. So I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that I love you, and that I wish you to have a happy birthday. Because you're amazing, this is the day that your amazingness started.

Love, Henry~

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am