Come in come in! Have a seat would ya! Come on, sit down, have a drink, and tell us all about your travels!

To Walk A Mile... - Pirates

Voipray
    Admin

Re: To Walk A Mile... - Pirates

Post by Voipray on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:47 am

Vega laughed softly at her game "Still playing this...?" he paused "Rose, my favorite would be rose. A red with just the faintest hints of pink that make it so... Mmm... Marvelous." he sighed as he thought about it. "Favorite aroma~" he said with a goofy hand gesture.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:08 am

She turned down another hallway. "The scent of a new book. That combined with the smell of drying ink is also enjoyable." Was..... this correct? This... Had to be, she had walked down here at least.....

A headache started to form along both temples. "Favorite word, in any language." She refused to let the pain show. She had gone through worse, and anyone could see that clearly. The only indication of any change was the tightness that she held her belongings, and even that was minute.
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:01 am

Vega bit his lip, not only did he realize that Katrina had no clue where she was going but he genuinely couldn't think of anything. "I got nothing... truly. Also... do you need help? You seem... ehm... confused." he said as genuinely as he could so as to not be mistaken for his signature sass.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:55 am

She waved him off, "No, I'm perfectly fine. Just a bit of a migraine." She ran her fingertips along the wall, hoping to ground her mentally. "The spa should make me feel better." Surely, it had to. She had felt worse the morning after a drinking session, this was nothing. At least, that is what she kept telling herself.

Another turn and the air warmed greatly. "Ha! See? Everything is fine."

The hall opened up to a large bath house, the room filled with steam that hung over the pool in the center of the room. The pool itself didn't look that deep, since you could see through the crystal water to the bottom. A look up showed the roof - rather, lack thereof; the room was open to the evening sky, stars beginning to show themselves.

Katrina padded over to the edge of the pool and sat down her things, pulling a leather tie from her coat and began pulling her hair up onto her head.
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Vega didn't say so much as a word, and by the time Katrina sat down Vega was already fully submerged in the pool up to his neck with his eyes closed and his stress drifting away. "You know..." he made a noise that somehow resembled a moan mixed with a sigh "I could get... soooooo used to this..." he said as he leaned back submerging his head into the water for a bit, then beginning to swim over to Katrina. He popped his head up, "Nice spa by the way, i don't remember if I mentioned this."
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:35 pm

She gripped the amulet to hide the shaking from Vega. Somehow she had gotten her hair up, although it was a struggle with the tremors and crawling skin. Not only that, the headache had turned into a severe pounding behind her eyes. While she could mitigate what Vega saw, he would still notice she was now extremely pale.

But now she was transfixed on the red gem. Itching and crawling feelings squirmed under the skin on her neck as she stared at the dragons. Her other hand detached itself from the amulet and trailed to the clasp. Her fingers ached less once she parted the chain, and she slipped it on.

Strangely enough, the tremors slowed and finally stilled. She frowned. Was this magic...? Even with that thought, it never once crossed her mind to take off the possibly magical item. "Hm...?" She breathed, her mind remembering that Vega had said..... something. She was still pale, but she seemed relaxed now that she wore his gift.
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Vega raised a brow, getting out of the water and sitting next to Katrina "Katrina you look pale a plague victim, are you quite sure you're okay?" he said as he examined her in clear concern. He placed a hand on her shoulder.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 pm

At first a feeling. He might notice a slightly unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach, and a flutter of a headache start to form in the back of his head.

Katrina, however, bent forward, holding her stomach. Clearly, she was worse than she was letting on. Her head swam amongst the pain and vertigo, and she couldn't focus on a single thought. Nothing sounded coherent in her head as if she were standing in a large chattering crowd. The spinning caused her stomach to do flips. "No... I.. don't feel right at all..." Katrina never admitted to feeling unwell. Even in the worst conditions she at least tried to downplay her discomfort. Vega had seen her stand fully upright, with little reaction, even after having her back lashed and ripped to shreds in Saizah - at least until the guards left them.

It all made the significant change of color in the gem so subtle; now instead of a dark, blood red, the gem was now completely clear.
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Vega placed a hand to his stomach for a moment before shaking his head. "I... I think it's time we go... Come on you're clearly not well." he said as he got up "And... I... I feel feint as well." he said as he dried off quickly. "I... maybe it's just the climate of this place."
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:17 pm

She doubled over the instant she pulled her feet from the pool. Her legs shook so much she couldn't even get up onto her knees. It was sickening to even open her eyes. Every time she tried, she saw double. "Something is wrong," she murmured - she could barely get the words out, out of fear of spilling her guts onto the tile.

Unlike Katrina, Vega's discomfort was much more gradual, though increasing.
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Vega shook his head. "We're going, no arguments..." he said as he lead Katrina out of the spa. They traveled through the town in a hurry as both of them felt as though they had been hit with a battering ram. Eventually they made it to the ship, by the time they both got there they felt ungodly ill, Vega even leaning over the edge of the ship to hurl... but nothing came out much to his dismay. "I'm... a LEGEND... am I dying? I... I can't let a sickness kill me." he said with a pant.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:50 pm

After stumbling back to his quarters, he barely got to his bed before blacking out completely...

Where his mind writhed and twisted in his head.

Stumbling, the deck tilted enough to struggle to walk, getting closer and closer. One of the doors hung open to the captain's quarters. A haze of darkness sat in the room, but the stench of death was unforgettable. Stepping over broken furniture and ruined papers, He could just make out a small form half laying on the side of the bed.

Platinum hair stained red practically glowed in the unnatural moonlight. A little boy shouldn't be half rotten. He could only hold the cold corpse and listen to the wailing screams of sorrow... were they his...?

The whip cracked and his back screeched in pain. Again, and blood trickled down.

Over and over. Don't move. Don't feel. He would see that monster's face and just stare in defiance. There would be no satisfaction in his pain. No matter how long it lasted, no matter the pain, He would not waver.

His back tore into shreds, but the lashes kept coming. It felt like hours that he knelt, his hands bound to the block in front of him. Flecks of his blood stained the stone. If He died, he died to give mercy to an innocent.

CRACK!
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Vega woke up in a cold sweat, he could hardly feel anything as he had slept funny and all his limbs were numb. He gasped for air and rubbed his face, his chest felt... heavier than before... and once his limbs were back to normal they felt... softer, like... as though he had lost half of his muscle mass in his sleep. "Wha-" his eyes widened, he cleared his throat viciously, maybe he was just imaging things "What the..-" This wasn't his voice. He looked at his hands... and... at... Everything. His pupils dilated. "No- no what?!" he felt his new found body, his face, his... breasts (he pasued on those for a bit) but then got up to find a mirror. Once he found it he looked at it in utter dismay.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Katrina looked back at him, Her eyes following where his lead. No... This couldn't be.... Every detail of her face was crystal clear, from the ridges on the scar on her cheek to how clear the reflection was in her eye.

"I was wondering when you'd wake up." His voice spoke, but... the accent was gone... "I never thought I'd stare at myself for so damn long, you know." His body sat on Katrina's bed, staring at him. He shifted, leaning forward a bit with a wince, before widening his legs with a growl.
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Vega... or... Katriiinnnaaa looked at their hands in confusion. he didn't know how to process any of this, he couldn't even think of the words to say at a time like this. "I... I haven't an idea! I... I'm going to kill whoever did this..." he said in his newly... feminine voice. It was Katrina's voice for sure but she sounded... soooo strange with his accent. He sighed and then remembered he had boobs now, he slowly placed a hand on one and squished it a bit, forgetting Katrina was watching by this point.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:17 pm

She shot up and grabbed his wrist, "Stop touching my chest." She hissed. "Do not touch my body." She stared at her own face, enraged that she could at all. "We're going to find out what happened, but if you do not follow my rules, you will not like what I do to your body." She inched forward, nearly touching his nose. His body towered over her own, and she hoped he realized how serious the situation was now that he was smaller. "Do you understand, Vega?"

She didn't wait for him to respond. "You do not touch any part of my body I keep covered. You stay dressed, and you dress as I do; you will not put my body on display as you do yours. You do not change or add to any part of my body; No tattoos, no piercings, nothing." Her grip tightened on his - Her - wrist, still getting used to how much stronger he was than her.
    Voipray
    Admin

Post by Voipray on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:50 pm

Vega looked incredibly undignified, "Why... truly you cannot be that COLD can you?" he said grasping his breasts for dramatic effect. "Also, aren't you a little more concerned about the fact that we've SWAPPED BODIES?!" he said breaking free of Katrina's grasp.
    MumsySnuggleButt
    Admin

Post by MumsySnuggleButt on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Her arms snapped to her sides and shook softly. "Vega, I've been awake for hours, I've had plenty of time to contemplate." She snapped. She stared at him, her gaze cold as ice, but her face was bright red. "The body you are currently in is not yours," Her voice rose, now shouting down at him, "Is it too much to ask for respect?!" Her fist slammed into the wall with a thunderous, powerful sound.

She stayed perfectly still for a few moments before she let her hand fall, new muscles flexing under the unfamiliar skin. "Apologies." She took a stiff step back and an equally as struggling breath. "We need to find a way to fix this. I suggest we consider the fact of the amulet you bought me." She sat back down with a wince and crossed an ankle onto her knee. "For one, The instant I laid my eyes on it, I felt... Strange. Almost pulled to it; Captivated. I felt as though...." Her hands moved of their own accord, trying to find the words her mouth could not, "My skin was crawling and itched, and it got worse with every moment that I wasn't holding it. I was lying, as you obviously found out, about how I felt in the spa; I felt horrid." Her arms crossed over her chest, but she shifted, still not used to the mass and weight there.

"My head ached, and every thought was hard to grasp. even..." She stood suddenly, "We must go to the shop owner. If he is not responsible, perhaps it will at least lead us somewhere."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:40 pm